6968 State Hwy 42-57
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Used 2014 Heartland Trail Runner 27FQBS
Pack up the kids and a few extra guests for a weekend of fun in this Trail Runner travel trailer by Heartland RV. This unit features a double bed set of bunks, a large slide for added interior space, and easily sleeps nine!
Enter model 27FQBS and find a spacious camping travel trailer with a private front bedroom. You can access it from either side of the entertainment center with dual sliding doors. There is a comfortable queen size bed, plus nightstands and shirt closets on both sides of the bed and more!
The entertainment center has a swivel box for a flat screen TV that you can add so you can easily watch television while in the main living room, or swivel it around and watch when you are ready to retire in the bedroom.
The combined kitchen and living area features plenty of foot traffic space with the large slide-out booth dinette and sofa. Both provide plenty of seating during the day and can both be made into additional sleeping space at night.
The kitchen offers a double sink for easy cleanup, a three burner cook-top and microwave oven with carousel, plus a refrigerator to keep things cold and fresh. There is also overhead storage both above and below the counter top for all of your things.
The rear double bed bunk offers additional sleeping for four and there is a storage cabinet at the foot of the bed.
The opposite corner features a bath with tub/shower, toilet and sink, plus so much more!
Appreciate EverythingLaurie you have been awesome to work with and I do appreciate everything you have done for me. - Shelly
Our Price: $13,977
|Length||30 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||725 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6081 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1619 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Quietwoods RV Sturgeon Bay is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @920-743-7121 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.