Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The SolAire Ultra Lite travel trailers by Palomino RV strive to meet the customer's desires, and they do so by providing a smooth ride with independent suspension axles! They are built with a superior design and modernization with barreled ceilings for a more spacious interior. The aluminum superstructure makes for a light weight unit that is easy to tow.
You will be able to create delicious home cooked meals while at the campsite with the fully equipped kitchen, and even pop a bag of popcorn with the microwave to enjoy outside underneath the power awning with LED lights. The Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth stereo lets you crank up the tunes, and the 13,500 BTU ducted A/C will keep you cool even on the hottest days. The slam latch baggage doors have magnets so you can be sure your camping gear will stay put!
You can customize the Palomino RV SolAire Ultra Lite travel trailers to fit your exact needs, so come choose the best one today!
SolAire Ultra Lite 258RBSS
Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite travel trailer 258RBSS highlights: King Bed Theater ... more about SolAire Ultra Lite 258RBSS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 32 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Interior Color Stone, Pebble Hitch Weight 765 lbs Gross Weight 7765 lbs Dry Weight 6398 lbs Cargo Weight 1367 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 68 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 30" x 48" Number of Awnings 1 AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 19' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Shower Type Shower w/Seat
SolAire Ultra Lite Features:
- Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Dexter Tor-Flex Torsion Axles
- Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI Stereo
- Power Tongue Jack
- 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C
- Tub Surround w/Skylight
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors w/Magnets
- Black Tank Flush
- Solid surface counter tops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with roll cover
- Aluminum wheels
- 2/3 Front Fiberglass Cap (Windshield Included on All Except 304, 318, 320)
- LED Interior Lighting
- White Hi Gloss Exterior
- USB Ports
- Roller Shades
- 11 cubic foot Refrigerator
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Glass Top Flush Mount Range
- Maxx Air Vent (Bathroom)
- Bedroom Air Conditioner (304, 318, 320 Only)
- 8 cubic foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Counter top extension (N/A 202, 217, 260, 320)
- 30 lb. LP tanks
- Free standing table & chairs
- Power stabilizer jacks (N/A on 202/205/217)
- RVQ bumper mount grill
- 68” theater seating
- Tri-fold sofa upgrade
- 50 AMP Service (Std in 304/316/320)
- Washer/Dryer (304/316/320 only)
- Fireplace (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi booster
- TV (size varies depending on floorplan)
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
- 50 AMP Service – std. on 304/318/320
- Washer/Dryer – 304/318/320 only
Optional GT3 Package (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi Booster
- Bedspread / Pillow Combo
- Solid Surface Countertops Throughout
- Roof Ladder
- Bonded Frameless Windows
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Heated Holding Tanks
- Full Fiberglass Cap w/Line X
- Smart Arm - Awning Control
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
Optional Northern Package
- Thermo foil barrier (floor and slideout)
- 2-30 LB LP tanks
- Heated Tank Pads
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.